The Tuff Tonno features smooth edges with tarp-tightening rotating rear rail and spring loaded bows. The new rotating rear-end rail is engineered for an easier fit and tighter, better looks. SpringLock bows are simple to install and they won't fall off at any speed.
Get a clean, smooth look with the world's strongest tarp attachment peel and seal strip edging system. The original Tuff Tonno even set a world speed record at Indy and now holds a place in the Indy Hall of Fame!
- Rotating tail rail quickly gives a snug tight fit. To open, simply release levers on rear corners, tilt rear rail up. To close, seal tarp along sides and click tail rail down into place.
- Our J45 "peel and seal" NO-snaps edge is the world's strongest tarp attachment. This sharp looking design gives you a snapless, clean, smooth edge.
- TuffKlamps offer two bow height positions: HIGH for performance and improved gas mileage, LOW for sporty look and cold weather attachment.
- Spring-loaded for the fastest on and off. Bows stay in place while driving and loading. Wide flat design allows for maximum strength plus a great looking tarp surface.
- When it's time to haul large items your tarp can be quickly rolled up and secured with strong, convenient Velcro straps. Keeps tarp neat and secure while driving.
- Smooth sleek design - no snaps. Perfectly sewn, tight fitting tarp with anti-curl corners. Allows for extremely good looks in all weather conditions.
- TuffTonno tarp is pre-attached to tail rail for a quick open or close. Rail easily rolls up inside tarp when securing at the cab for bulk hauling.
- Unique peel on and off gives your tonno great looking smooth edges.
- Fitment Information
Vehicle Compatibility 2008 Ford F-150 Bed Size 6' 6" Fitment Notes Fits vehicles with rail system Cover Style Snap-Style/Snapless