Napier Outdoors - the world leader in vehicle camping tents and the best-selling Sportz Truck Tents! The Sportz truck tent assembles in the back of open-bed pickups to create the ultimate camping oasis wherever you take it. The only truck tents on the market with a floor, Napier's truck tents will keep you dry and off of the ground. The full, adjustable awning allows shade and comfort. This tent is so quick and easy to set up, a marshmallow could do it!
Join the camping revolution today!FEATURES
- Patented sewn-in floor for protection against the elements and water resistance
- Large interior space with more than 5.6' of head room
- 2 side vents and 2 large windows with middle divider for optional ventilation
- Rear access door allows you to access your truck's cab for additional storage
- Colour coded pole and sleeve system allows for a fast, easy set-up
- Full rainfly to best protect you from the wettest weather
- 4' x 4' Shade awning secures to the tailgate allowing it to be set-up anywhere
- Interior pocket to keep you and your gear organized
- Expandable carrying bag for easy storage
Will the tent fit with roll bars?
No, roll bars must be removed in order for the tent to fit snuggly on the truck bed.
Can you fit a tent over a bed toolbox?
Yes, the tent can fit around the bed toolbox. However the toolbox minimizes the amount of room in the truck bed. If you have a metal toolbox make sure the corners are not sharp as it may rip the tent fabric.
Can you fit the tent over bedside rails?
Yes, if the railings are less than 3" tall. Any other railings will have to be removed or the tent will not fit properly.
Can I drive with the tent set up on the truck?
NO, driving with the tent set up may cause personal injury or damage to your truck.
Will the tent fit with a hinged slant-slide tonneau cover?
No, the tent does not work with a hinged slant-slide cover; the tonneau cover will have to be removed before the tent can be used.
Will the tent fir with a bed liner?
Yes, the tent will fit with a sprayed or prefabricated liner.
- Fitment Information
Fitment Notes Fits Full Size Regular Bed Specifications • Capacity: 2
• Weight: 20 - 26 lbs
• Height: 68"
• No. of Doors: 1
• No. of Windows: 2
• Rear Access Panel: Yes
• Seasonal Use: 3 season
• Floor Material: 1200 mm PU nylon taffeta
• Rain Fly Material: 1200 mm PU polyester taffeta with seam taping
• Wall & Roof Material: 1200 mm PU polyester taffeta
• Window Material: Polyester Mesh
• No. of Poles: 6 tent poles and 4 awning poles
• Pole Type: Shock Corded Fiberglass Poles and 19 mm Steel Poles